Journeyman

Re: Will Sprint get the Galaxy Watch?

Try it now. I just did and it worked.

Journeyman

HpyoAung wrote:

Try it now. I just did and it worked.

Nope it still gives me this error

Sorry - we experienced a system problem during your task.

Please dial *2 from your Sprint phone or call Customer Care at 1-888-211-4727 from another phone to complete your task.

Journeyman

Try unpairing the watch and phone and reset the watch and see if that'll get it to update. Make sure you back up with samsung cloud first.

Journeyman

You mean your watch prompted you for an update? I checked for an update and it said I was up to date. I will try unpairing and resetting tonight.

Journeyman

Good luck. Let me know how it goes.

Journeyman

So that i understand, did your watch show an update?
Journeyman

Yea it said it needed to update and I just had to click ok from my phone.

Journeyman

I unpaired, reset, and started from scratch. No update Smiley Sad
Journeyman

Lol I don't know what's going on. If it's a rolled out update, why everyone is getting at different times.

GrandMaster

device updates (including watches) go out in waves by batch numbers usually...so as to not overload the servers. thats usually why you will see something mentioned about an update being pushed between such and such date. its usually over a couple week period

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I still have not received any update. Going to call samsung again. Was anyone able to confirm if the issue has truly been resolved and rolling out?

Community Manager

It has not.  No software update has not been released for those on RJ1.  For those that are on RJ3, they got updated to RJ6.

@BABELF1SH wrote:

I still have not received any update. Going to call samsung again. Was anyone able to confirm if the issue has truly been resolved and rolling out?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat