Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Sprint get the Galaxy Watch?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Will Sprint get the Galaxy Watch?

I want to buy the new Galaxy Watch. This will be my 1st smartwatch. I am currently trying to weigh the advantages of the LTE version vs. the bluetooth version. However, it won't really make a difference if Sprint doesn't offer the LTE plan/watch. Just wondering if anyone knows whether or not Sprint will offer the LTE version of the Galaxy Watch. Thanks to anyone who can help. 

121 REPLIES 121
Highlighted

per a page back the rumor is sprint will have it in November. might still be the case or they might opt to jump on the next version after this one.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Yes, the Gear 4 will be available in November.

Highlighted

When??

Highlighted

...in November...the actual day will be announced when it gets closer to the launch date. keep tabs on the news room for updates.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

I believe the date has been pushed up to late October rather than November now.  I will know more from my meeting on the Galaxy Watch Wednesday. 

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

...in November...the actual day will be announced when it gets closer to the launch date. keep tabs on the news room for updates.

Highlighted

had a feeling that might be the issue since they havent released a physical day yet.

Highlighted

Any update?

Highlighted

10/25

Highlighted

Thanks for the update. A couple quick questions though:

- So it sounds like there is a (new) Gear 4 and Samsung Watch?

- Do you know the differences?

- Will Gear 4 have a rose gold style?

- Will Samsung Watch come to Sprint as well?

Highlighted

@BABELF1SH wrote:

Thanks for the update. A couple quick questions though:

- So it sounds like there is a (new) Gear 4 and Samsung Watch?

- Do you know the differences?

- Will Gear 4 have a rose gold style?

- Will Samsung Watch come to Sprint as well?

There is no Gear 4.  The name is Galaxy Watch.

There are no differences, just name change.

I do not know the available colors.

Yes, the watch is coming to Sprint.

Highlighted

@Em_Will_I_Am wrote:

10/25

Do you know if there will be preorders for the watch or will it just appear online and in store on 10/25?

Highlighted

@Dizzy_D wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am wrote:

10/25

Do you know if there will be preorders for the watch or will it just appear online and in store on 10/25?

No preorder.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat