cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Sprint get the Galaxy Watch?

Go to solution
GrandMaster

Re: Will Sprint get the Galaxy Watch?

more than likely it will happen once VoLTE is fully launched across their network..as is they just recently started launching it as of about a month ago give or take in certain markets.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

@BABELF1SH

LTE=4G which means data.

VoLTE however =Voice over LTE...which just started its launch in certain markets semi recently.

@BABELF1SH wrote:

Its that the definition of lte though??? So what does that mean? Only data will work? Internet seems less important to me than receiving calls on a watch when away from the phone. Well both are important lol. Am I missing something?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Where on samsung site is this stated? I am not seeing it. Thanks

Journeyman

After you select the watch and it asks what kind of connectivity you want. 

GrandMaster

when replying to someone either tag them or hit quote top right so we know who you are responding to.

@BABELF1SH wrote:

Where on samsung site is this stated? I am not seeing it. Thanks

Journeyman

@fireguy_6364 Sounds Good.

To All, so where is everyone thinking of buying/ordering from? I am trying to find somewhere that will provide an extended warranty. I see that:

- Sprint: costs $13 a month but still has a deductible

- Best Buy: has a one time fee (GeekSquad) but not sure if that model works with Sprint

- Abt: seems to only carry Bluetooth model

- Samsung: is not providing an extended warranty.

Journeyman

Be careful before buying outside, i have a sm-r815u, i bought it at best buy, went to 2 stores and they just look the watch and said that doeant work with sprint, they said sprint has their models, but if you see at samsung is the same model, phone representatives 1 said that works another one no, anyway i have this watch connected for tmobile and waiting for aprint to clarify this mess

@BABELF1SH wrote:

To All, so where is everyone thinking of buying/ordering from? I am trying to find somewhere that will provide an extended warranty. I see that:

- Best Buy: has a one time fee (GeekSquad) but not sure if that model works with Sprint

Tags (1)
Journeyman

So is everyone doing extended warranty? The sprint coverage is $13 a month (with deductibles on top). Seems like a lot for that extra sense of protection. Other places have it for less.

@hmerazo1 wrote:

Be careful before buying outside, i have a sm-r815u, i bought it at best buy, went to 2 stores and they just look the watch and said that doeant work with sprint, they said sprint has their models, but if you see at samsung is the same model, phone representatives 1 said that works another one no, anyway i have this watch connected for tmobile and waiting for aprint to clarify this mess

@BABELF1SH wrote:

Journeyman

@BABELF1SH wrote:

So is everyone doing extended warranty? The sprint coverage is $13 a month (with deductibles on top). Seems like a lot for that extra sense of protection. Other places have it for less.

@hmerazo1 wrote:

@BABELF1SH wrote:

I'm not, but I'm usually really careful with my electronics, I guess if you want the sense of security that you can get it replaced or fixed for cheap if anything goes wrong then go for it. As for any where else, do you mean like bestbuy or the samsung store? Can you get the unlocked one from bestbuy and it will work for sprint too?

Journeyman

How about the 42MM in black? Now sprint only offers the 46MM in black and 42MM in rose gold. Thank you!

Journeyman

None of my local sprint stores have inventory yet. They are only "pre-order/order" and it will take 3-5 days to arrive.

Has anyone bought yet? I am planning on going this weekend. One store said they hope to have some in stock this week.

Journeyman

@BABELF1SH wrote:

None of my local sprint stores have inventory yet. They are only "pre-order/order" and it will take 3-5 days to arrive.

Has anyone bought yet? I am planning on going this weekend. One store said they hope to have some in stock this week.

I ordered my wife's and mine on the 25th when they were available and received them last night at the store but according to the store worker they came in on the 26th.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat