cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Sprint get the Galaxy Watch?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Will Sprint get the Galaxy Watch?

Hey Dizzy, what about voice calls? Everything works fine? Samsung says no voice functionality

Journeyman

@hmerazo1 wrote:

Hey Dizzy, what about voice calls? Everything works fine? Samsung says no voice functionality

No voice calls when only connected to LTE, but everything else works fine.

Community Manager

Sorry folks, I was out of the office traveling.  Currently, Voice does not work on the watch.  I software update will be released in the coming months.  Once updated, you will be able to make and receive calls on the watch while away from your phone.

Journeyman

@Em_Will_I_Am wrote:

Sorry folks, I was out of the office traveling.  Currently, Voice does not work on the watch.  I software update will be released in the coming months.  Once updated, you will be able to make and receive calls on the watch while away from your phone.

Hey, great hearing from you. Hope your trip went well. Since you are back 🙂

1. Do you have any idea when local stores are slated to receive shipments of the watch for inventory?

2. Also do you know if other stores (best buy, etc) are slated to also sell the sprint lte watch?

3. Will Sprint have an extended warranty for the watch? When I contacted Sprint they said there is no monthly "warranty" plan. But another time I called they said there was a warranty for $13 a month. I am getting mixed messages.

Community Manager

1. Do you have any idea when local stores are slated to receive shipments of the watch for inventory?  Select stores will get inventory 11/9

2. Also do you know if other stores (best buy, etc) are slated to also sell the sprint lte watch?  National retailers like Best Buy will sell the Sprint watch.

3. Will Sprint have an extended warranty for the watch? When I contacted Sprint they said there is no monthly "warranty" plan. But another time I called they said there was a warranty for $13 a month. I am getting mixed messages. You can purchase Sprint Complete insurance at $15 a month.

Journeyman

Is there an answer to the question regarding the 42mm in black with LTE
Community Manager

The colors are Black & Silver and Rose Gold.  The sizes are 42mm or 46mm.  The bigger the size, the bigger the battery.  42mm, up to 2 days LTE, up to 3 days BT.  46mm, up to 4 days LTE, up to 4 days BT.

@davidewald wrote:
Is there an answer to the question regarding the 42mm in black with LTE

Journeyman

Right now I am being told that the Sprint version with LTE is only available in rose gold in the 42MM size. The 46 mm is too large. The samsung site shows the 42MM in black with Sprint LTE connectivity, but I   would rather buy through Sprint to ensure connectivity works. Any word on the 42MM black with LTE? Thanks

Community Manager

No black.  Just black/silver and rose gold.

@davidewald wrote:

Right now I am being told that the Sprint version with LTE is only available in rose gold in the 42MM size. The 46 mm is too large. The samsung site shows the 42MM in black with Sprint LTE connectivity, but I   would rather buy through Sprint to ensure connectivity works. Any word on the 42MM black with LTE? Thanks

Journeyman

Has anyone gotten the watch and been able to activate it with an factory unlocked device by chance?

Mine says Unable to activate on this device and to contact my service provider.

I'm told the app is the only option, Samsung says it's a Sprint issue and this is the only thing I can think of.

Thx

Journeyman

Try again now, I have 1 from T-Mobile, I'm still paying it to T-Mobile, and 20 minutes ago connect it with sprint, since 10/25 was receiving same message as you but now is connectes

Journeyman

Sorry, previous message replying to Brianx
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat