cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

abysmal phone signal on the S10+

Journeyman

Re: abysmal phone signal on the S10+

Yes also data problems it works if I go outside but if I'm in a bldg nothing frustrating 

Journeyman

Does a complete factory reset help? Instead of switching out phones would this take me back before the update that messed up everything?

Journeyman

I did that 3 times, once myself and twice with sprint tech support. They had me switch out at a sprint store because them sending me a phone wouldn't get to me before I left on vacation. The reset didnt help me at the time, but try it and see if it helps you. Report back with results please

Journeyman

I did a factory reset..  All issues still exist

Journeyman

I have had the same problem and I use this phone to dispatch. I drop calls multiple times a day different locations updated everything and even am on my 3rd s10+, I am not sure what I am going to do at this point it has been one of the worst experiences ever. Don't have time for this

Journeyman

I'm wondering ar this point how much of the blame is on Sprint and how much is on Samsung... and which of the two will remedy the situation 

Journeyman

I was just told to return my phone and they have no idea if it when it will be fixed. I was also told they will not refund your $30 activation for having to get a new phone; so now I'm out money, hours and hours of time, lost income from being unable to do my job, and the best they can do is tell me to return it.

Gladly.

I'll also be switching companies.

Journeyman

My S10+ is doing the same thing.  It was fine until the update(3/12) then the signal became mostly unusable. Without WIFI it's impossible to use.  Text messages seem to work, but can not send or receive images/files via Txt.  Phone calls drop unless i'm on wifi calling.  My s8+ had 5 bars LTE and consistently fast network speeds where the s10+ shows 4 bars (non LTE) and i can't even run a speedtest in the same location.  A coworker with a Sprint Iphone X has excellent fast signal standing right next to me.

Journeyman

I'm having similar issues and from what I gather this is an Android pie issue aka the software. Other users with s10s on other carriers are experiencing similar stuff. Android pie on Samsung is indeed broken at this point including note 9s and s9s

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Yes it's a known issue that Samsung is working on a software update to fix. Hopefully it'll be out shortly! 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

I have been having the same problem on my Samsung S10 plus. The Data connection is poor to none. It keeps trying to connect. I live near Charlotte N.C. I'm sending mine back before the 14 day grace period. they can't seem to get this fixed. Why do we have to keep explaining this problem? just fix it Sprint or Samsung... I read this problem is happening on the AT&T network also

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Yes it's a known issue that Samsung is working on a software update to fix.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat