cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

abysmal phone signal on the S10+

GrandMaster

Re: abysmal phone signal on the S10+

because band 41 isnt actually the issue..its how its trying to read it that is the issue.

Sprint wont be making adjustments to that band just to get one type of phone working when all other phones work perfectly fine using it..

that would be like having a tire issue on a car and making them rip up the road and fix it even though all the other cars out there have zero issues on that same road. you replace the tires..not the road.

Samsung is currently trying to figure out why its having this issue (which not all S10/10+ are seeing this), figure out a fix then fire that out.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I was thinking $1000 for 5-in-1 camera... phone feature is a complete paperweight. 

Journeyman

Oh at least I'm not the only one. I'm in a well saturated 4G LTE area, and even with full bars, I get poor download speeds, dropouts, etc. Went back to the Sprint store, they did a PRL and profile update, which didnt help. Chatted with Sprint, and they did the same. No change.

Don't even think about enabling VoLTE support, because my phone just sits there trying to dial out and never connects with it turned on. Although I have had the other party call me and say their phone rang a few times but they couldnt hear anyone.

Journeyman

My first phone did that. 2nd one worked better on calls. 

Journeyman

Unfortunately I'mI'm part my 14 days return policy. Can't exchange it. So is there going to be a fix that doesn't need you to disable certain frequencies? 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

We are working to get a solution to have this completely fixed. 

Journeyman

I'm also having this exact same issue! I'm on my second prism white s10+ and there are no changes. My brother has the regular s10 and it works perfectly on Sprint. I've been on the network for over 12 years and I'm thinking about switching companies. I use my phone for work and it's useless unless I'm on wifi. Completely dissatisfied, especially since my s9+ plus worked flawlessly. 

Journeyman

There's supposedly an update on the 27th coming out. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

We don't have any information on a date for a fix at this point. Sprint and Samsung are both aware of the issue and working on finding a resolution. As soon as we have any information worth sharing, we'll be posting about it here on the Community.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted
Community Manager

I am locking this topic as we have multiple discussions going at the same time for this issue.  Please refer to this thread for updates and discussion: Galaxy S10/10+ Perma Roaming

We expect that this issue will be resolved in a future software release.  At this time, we don't have an ETR for that.  We know it's frustrating and we appreciate your understanding.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat