cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy s10, wifi calling question

Go to solution
Wizard

galaxy s10, wifi calling question

Hey there.  Just wondering, if i`m on a call on my s10 and i leave the wifi network, will my phone automatically switch to the Sprint VOLTE network or will the call drop?  I`ve heard of something called "call continunity", but i`ve found no option in ether SETTINGS>CONNECTIONS>mobile networks or voice networks.  Is this something availible on the Galaxy S10?  Just wondering for feuture reference when i`m out and about.  Thanx!  TK241.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: galaxy s10, wifi calling question

Hello there! Thanks for bringing up this concern to us. Voice Call Continuity (VCC) works to provide the device to keep working in calls when it keeps changing between networks. Your Samsung Galaxy S10 is capable to use the VCC when Voice over LTE (VoLTE) and Wi-Fi Calling are enabled simultaneously and device is moving between Sprint LTE and Wi-Fi. 

Wizard

@Sprint_Isandy wrote:

Hello there! Thanks for bringing up this concern to us. Voice Call Continuity (VCC) works to provide the device to keep working in calls when it keeps changing between networks. Your Samsung Galaxy S10 is capable to use the VCC when Voice over LTE (VoLTE) and Wi-Fi Calling are enabled simultaneously and device is moving between Sprint LTE and Wi-Fi. 

Okay :).  I was wandering through the settings stuff after i got my new unit activated and that`s one of the things i was intrested in once i found out i had both wifi & VOLTE calling :).  I was looking for an option as i thought you had to enable VCC, from what you`re telling me and what i`ve found while wandering through the settings it appears i don`t need to enable it (or i cannot, which is no biggie, all i care about right now is that it`ll do VCC hehe).  Thanx!  TK241

Sprint Social Care

Glad to hear your concern has been cleared out!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat