cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want unlock sim Galaxy S8

Go to solution
Journeyman

i want unlock sim Galaxy S8

Hi, I have a Samsung galaxy s8 with sprint and want it to get domestic unlock !

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: i want unlock sim Galaxy S8

Hello elhannach, thanks for contacting us!

In order for the device to be unlocked, there are some requirements that needs to meet:

• The device is SIM Unlock capable
  • The device must be or have been active on the Sprint network for a minimum of 50 days
  • Any associated Service Agreement has been fulfilled.
  • The associated account is in good standing
  • The device has not been reported as lost or stolen, associated with fraudulent activity, or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked.

You can get more information about our unlock policy by clicking: https://sprint.co/2xL4Ff4 .

If the device meets the requirements, feel free to send us a Private Message, so that we can continue to assist you.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I would like to see if my phone is capable of being unlocked as well.

Journeyman

Hi @slowturtle78, let us take a look into your request. First click the following link to check our Unlock Policy and Sprint hints for a successful unlock: https://sprint.co/2LRkat4 . If based on those points your device qualifies for the process, let us know to further assist you.

Fausto
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Uh hey there I was recently given an S8 from a friend who had no problems with sprint, so im pretty sure I meet all the required things but was worried that I cant insert another sim can you still help me get unlocked?

Hey Fishy90! If the phone is still locked, your friend will need to contact us so we can validate the account and get it unlocked. If you are you trying to activate it on Sprint, there is no need to unlock that S8.

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat