cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new S9+ Sprint ID Error

Go to solution
GrandMaster

Re: new S9+ Sprint ID Error

cant remember what all you did for troubleshooting so far Vic.

odds are you will have to perform a factory reset..but prior to this mind listing what all you have attempted?

for the Samsung users in here however if they are not wanting to perform the factory reset and are hoping a update will come out..what i posted in my previous post is what must happen.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: new S9+ Sprint ID Error

Yeah, we are beating a dead horse here.  The 100% fix is to hard reset the device within Sprint coverage.  I know some do not like that answer, but that's the answer nonetheless.  I will lock this thread at this time.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat