cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s10+ problems after last update dec2019

Highlighted
Journeyman

s10+ problems after last update dec2019

Anybody outhere having trouble with S10+ after last update on Dec.2019.  I have a lot of problems since the last update.. i have problems keeping a call, going online, using wifi. Cant connect or drops saying " not netwok available". Also resets or change all my settings and i cant keep my actual date and time... for not reason goes to May 20, 2007. Especially if restarts or wakes up.  Only way to keep the date is taking it out off automatic setting.  When that happens i cant use my phone. And kicks the no network available. I have tried everything: restarts,updating,reset..and doesnt work. Also my husband have the same problems in his S10+, after the update. We tried different locations( he travels everyday) and have the same issues..  please help!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: s10+ problems after last update dec2019

Hi Mls1269 ! It seems that some customers are experiencing the same issue. In your case, it's affecting both phones. Have you tried removing the SIM card and put it back in? If not, please do so.

Also I'd like to know, when you turn the automatic setting on the device, how long does it take to go back to ''network not available''?

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello: we both try taking the sim cards, resetting the phones, the ##...., the##brand#, updating profile, prls ..you name it with no results.  the "no network" happens more frequently when we make or receive a call or texting. In my case The date and time issue happens when its in auto or regional auto and the phone restarts, or wakes up or i touch and log back in from the locked screen. When that happens the phone doesnt perform anything, especially anything online.. it freezes.  Tells me that i have to fix it. To do that i take the auto off and put the right date and time on manually and works again but the goes into sleep mode or lock screen and happens again. In my husbands case, it seems that when that happens he takes the wifi off for a while before fixing it and it works much longer until wakes up again. Theres a screen shot of it below.

Screenshot_20000521-190736_Samsung Internet.jpg

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Got it! In this thread here there are other customers with similar issues, maybe you can try one of the things that worked for them. I don't want to recommend a factory reset because that is the last thing and I don't want to recommend it yet. Since this is a known issue, I've sent it up for investigation, once I have any news I'll post it back here. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat