Journeyman

Re: s8 plus text message ringtone for content

Lol o ok

Journeyman

Yesss mines say Using as..with email 

Wizard

Hmm ok yeah mine paused but not for sure if it has anything to do with the feature missing so like I said they most likely will have to push out a update for it for Oreo since it a Galaxy App. 🙂 

Journeyman

O ok

Journeyman

Had it BEFORE UPDATE
Journeyman

Yess

Wizard

Android Messages is another option to look at besides the default text app. It has also implemented Android Oreo's notification settings to allow you to set individual notification tones and settings on a per conversation basis.

Journeyman

CANT CHANGE TEXT NOTIFICATIONS FOR CONTACTS SEPERATE, ONLY 1 SOUND FOR ALL!
GrandMaster

then yell at Samsung to get it taken care of..the stock texting app on the S8 is not Sprints..nor was the Oreo update.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

for what its worth this is also happening/being complained about over at Verizon..meaning its not a carrier specific issue..meaning Samsung needs to figure out what is going on and kick out another update to fix said issue(s).

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Yes, since my update this past weekend, I too have noticed that my text message tones are no longer working. I can't even change the one that is there and I am very upset. I liked having different tones so that I would know who was texting me. I have made an appointment with a Sprint Store. I hope they can fix this!
Journeyman

Funny how it was working until this last update!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat