Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung S20+ not receiving voicemail notification

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

samsung S20+ not receiving voicemail notification

Not receiving a voicemail notification on this phone.  Looks like all is correct in notifications settings tho, any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: samsung S20+ not receiving voicemail notification

Hi @steffenz3! Let me know if that works. The app has this icon:

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
GrandMaster

was this purchased from Sprint or Samsung and brought to Sprint?

this will help narrow things down a bit for the agent

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry, I meant to specify......, was direct from Samsung and brought to my account on Sprint. 

Highlighted
GrandMaster

got it. so its the Sprint Visual VM  app that you download off the play store or the one you have to call in to?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hmmm, not sure. Didn't download anything new just Transferred all using smart switch. I call into get my VM. Prior on my S7 I would have a icon notice at the top of my screen of a new message and in the pull down as well
Highlighted
GrandMaster

got it..an agent might have to do a reset on their end..you might also try looking up the Sprint visual voicemail app in the play store..might work out a bit better for you instead.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks, I'll give that a try before I call for a reset.
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hi @steffenz3! Let me know if that works. The app has this icon:

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks, found the app and am install now....will report back.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yep, I now get the notice icon and message in the pull down. Thanks for the help all. Hopefully this app will continue to work okay.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

no worries. that should work a bit better compared to the call in one. delete, back the message up a lil because you missed something etc will be MUCH easier to do now instead of trying to remember the number choices to hit lol.

Highlighted
Journeyman

👍

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat