cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint lack of service reliability

Highlighted
Journeyman

sprint lack of service reliability

Soo when is sprint liable for the lies and terrible service that was sold to me?

P.s I'm not asking for a friend

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: sprint lack of service reliability

I also have over 100 screen shots either showing I'm roaming or there no connection to cell towers. But it's silly when sprints own reception map shows the areas I am at have full coverage. 

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hi there! I understand how frustrating this situation could be for you. What's the main issue that is affecting you? How long has this been going on? Is this happening on another locations? Is the issue indoors or outdoors? Are other Sprint customers around you experiencing the same issues? 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

The main issue is I'm getting robbed for 100$ and what do I get In return,  absolutely near zero service,: indoors out door doors, in minor and major cities , my own home , tech support once told me to just buy another phone because iv already talked to everyone. And talked to Samsung support.

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Good morning. Thanks for the information. Let's take a look at the account. My name is Juan and I'm with the Sprint social care department. Please send us a private message with your name, account holders name, phone number, account PIN or answer to the security question.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat