cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sanyo - Incognito

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sanyo - Incognito

I'm having issues with my new Incognito.  I keep hanging up on my calls accidentally when my face touches the front screen.  Is there anything I can do about this other than re-enabling the auto keyguard?  I disabled that because it was making it difficult getting thru automated attendant calls.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

ok its sounds crazy -but try this..... you probably talk with phone against right side of face placing end touch key to face (habit)try switching to other side consistently placing phone on left to talk. This should keep phone end key away so you dont end call's other than this remember only keep ear piece close to face microphone should pick up your voice just fine with face away from microphone.  Other than this talk to sprint customer service if this does not fix your issue and remember to frequently update your phone to keep it running smoothly( under tools>update phone >will update itself after you push to update ok/menu  etc,....

car.....................................

Highlighted
Journeyman

as soon as you dial on your front dail pad and push talk or okay, your phone should automatically shut number pad and talk / end button should dissapear. if not on the left side of your phone there is a black slider on lower side left edge, pull it down to lock your keypad while you talk.you can also push numbers in via qwerty then close phone to talk it will automatically lock key pad where it cannot be used until you slide lock back up. you also may update you phone via tools menu....  if you just do not want to un disable slide lock..heres what you can do on automated calls you must open phone to qwerty and dail number then push talk then speaker button when it connnects. then you are frre from hang ups

Lots of luck, carlena

Message was edited by: carlenasp

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat