cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sanyo S1 Locked OUT HELP!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sanyo S1 Locked OUT HELP!

I have been locked out of my phone and I cannot get back in. It is on a full lock. Is there a way to get around the lock. I cannot find anything online. HELP PLEASE

Message Edited by jimmyhudson on 06-13-2008 12:48 AM
Message Edited by jimmyhudson on 06-13-2008 12:48 AM

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Sanyo S1 Locked OUT HELP!

call customer care and ask for you msl once you get it dial ##3282# that will get you in you back menu then go to advanced and select edit and type in your msllook for the lock code and you will be able to change it or see what it is set as hope it works i know you can do it on other sanyos never tried on a s1

Journeyman

Thanks for the help. the ##3 thing gets me into the program mode for sure. What is a msl? Thanks

Wizard

Master Subsidy Lock (MSL) code.

It is a six digit number unique to each handset.

The Sprint CSR will need the ESN (Electronic Serial Number) from your phone, and should be able to provide you the MSL code so you can program the phone and change the lock code to something you know. (Usually it defaults to the last four of your phone number...)

Journeyman

Hey Gumby420h

I just wanted to thank you so much for your information my phone has been locked up for the past 20 hours called information tech at aprint and they gave me a special mobile center to go and have them check out my phone ,but of course being persistent as i am i knew there had to be another wayto get in this phone i followed your directions and here i am HAPPYYYYYY!!!! my phone is unlocked your a genius thanks again !!! just in cae anyone wants to know i have a sanyo pcs 2400 im not in to gadgets all i need thanks to my new friend now it works

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat