cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB driver for the Sany Vero SCP-3820?

SOLVED
Journeyman

I want to see if I can use Bitpim to download pictures and contacts and upload ringtones to this phone, but nobody anywhere has a USB driver for it. It only has 11 or 12 megs memory and no memory card slot, so it can't take many pictures.

2 REPLIES
Master

I searched Sanyo's support website and see nothing - Only thing I can suggest is email support on Sanyo mobile device website.

http://sanyoservice.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/sanyoservice.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=LjLbdavk&p_acces...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Despite the claims by several vendors, there is NOT a driver available for this phone. I returned mine before the 30-day period and exchanged it for a better phone with an SD card, wireless backup for Contacts and excellent photos---->LG Rumor Touch. I paid $25 for restocking....but well worth the money because the LG does everything. In my opinion, the Vero is only good for making/receiving calls and texting. If you need more, buy something else.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.