cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undeletable factory installed apps under the All link of manage settings

Highlighted

Hey is anyone else know about download apps on your device that cannot be deleted? under settings manage applications and then tap all at the top. You find apps listed such as Latin tutorials, and others AT service.comredband etc You Cannot get rid of this for any reason. Sprint or the manufacturer is installing things you don't want or need. I feel this is insididous to let someone else have access to your calls, networks, and all the rest of the snooping spyware. This is outrageous and a complete udder disreguard to customers.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also, these take space and memory plus moving to SD card storage. I had a convo with Sprint CSR and was told just to move them. Why? All the  so called warnings from Sprint about third party apps and they don't bother to tell you whats on the devices already? I am totally disgusted by Sprints actions. Every one does not need to know. This is just another freee wheeling marketing tool. Oh by the way, task killers not going to help either. I just want everyone to be aware of this.

1 REPLY 1
Master

Sprint has recognized and admitted that they are going to be more understanding in future releases of devices. That may not change what is on your device but the development team heard customers loud and clear on this issue.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat