cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usb cable

Highlighted

usb cable

i recent purchased a usb cable for my sanyo 2700. i found the driver i needed to download so i could use it on my laptop but i want to transfer some pics and etc from my phone and all it seems it can do is charge through the cable. what am i doing wrong?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: usb cable

Sanyo 2700 phone is not supported for Mass Storage where you can use the usb cable to xf the pictures from your phone to pc.Also, at the same time Sanyo 2700 does not has memory card slot to xf the picture via memory card.

Master

Sanyo 2700 phone is not supported for Mass Storage where you can use the usb cable to xf the pictures from your phone to pc.Also, at the same time Sanyo 2700 does not has memory card slot to xf the picture via memory card.

Master

As far as getting your Pictures to your PC, If you have a messaging plan text them to your self yournumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com  Then on your PC go to your Picture Mail site https://pictures.sprintpcs.com/publiclogin.do and you can download them to your PC from there. All pictures sent/received are stored there for a limited time unless marked to be saved.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat