cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble with sanyo zio

Highlighted
Journeyman

trouble with sanyo zio

hi i have a trouble with ota update, my phone doesnt detect network and the prl version says nv fail, doesnt recognize de meid and esn and dn and min, how can i fix it??some peoples told me that i need to get a factory reset but i do it in  settings/privacy/ factory reset i cant do it in the recovery mode, this its a capture of my phoneZio.png

1 REPLY 1
Master

trouble with sanyo zio

Make sure that you turn off the wifi mode and check if network connections is checked. Once mobile network connections is checked then update profile. I would suggest you to reset the device using device keys and before you reset you have to backup info from the phone. Reset will erase all info from your phone. If you want to reset the phone using device keys use this steps:-

a.WHILE DEVICE IS POWERED OFF PRESS AND HOLD THE VOLUME DOWN KEY, CAMERA BUTTON AND RED PHONE KEY

b.A yellow triangle with a “!” in it will come up and there will be a droid looking at it and then it will load up.

c.You will have three options. Use the volume keys to select the second option to wipe data/factory reset

d.Use the volume keys to select the second option to wipe data/factory reset. Then click the track ball. There will then be a list of no’s. Go through and find the one yes that will be there and select it. It will wipe the device.

Hope this helps

Abe

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat