cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3-way calling does not EXIST for sprint iPhone !?!

Journeyman

3-way calling does not EXIST for sprint iPhone !?!

This has been BEYOND frustrating ...... could someone anyone tell me how to make a 3-way call on my iphone 4 without getting the June 1, 2008 voice command message???

In my account features i am told and being charged for 3-way but cant make one. Does ANYONE ANYWHERE know how to deal with this? Other than dropping sprint as my carrier.... LOL

I am seriously considering doing that because this is bullsh*t man. $10 Net10 phones from the Dollar Store can 3-way call..... but a network as advanced as Sprint can't?

any info or advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: 3-way calling does not EXIST for sprint iPhone !?!

joshwheeler,

Thank you for your post regarding conference calls. I was able to successfully test making a conference call using the iPhone 4 and calling two other parties. Can you elaborate on how you are attempting to make the call form your phone? The steps I took were I called the first party, once the call was connected, after about 15 seconds, the add a call button illuminated. I then pressed the button and the contact log appeared. I then selected the keypad option at the bottom and dialed another number and once that call was connected the merge calls option appeared and I selected that. Then both calls were joined. If you are following those exact steps and it is still not working, then this may be an issue of hardware or software and we may need to have you to visit an Apple store or a Sprint Service and Repair location for additional troubleshooting.

Markie_B

Journeyman

Re: 3-way calling does not EXIST for sprint iPhone !?!

I am taking those EXACT same steps -- over and over and over when the second call is answered a sprint recording comes on that says "Junly 1 2008 voice command was discontinued, we are sorry for any inconvience, please visit www.sprint.com/voicecommand for furhter information" then it repeats that same information in spanish. This is insane. I have read all over the place that sprint (WCDMA) iphones do not have 3-way calling anymore.... and this is a big enough problem for me to opt out of my contract and go to another carrier... i do not want to but i can not function without 3-way Thank you for responding to my post!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.