Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

49.99 tv commercial

Journeyman

49.99 tv commercial

I just saw a commercial for a 49.99 plaan but didn't catch it all?Anyone know anything about this ?

Thanks

HOTPEPPERGIRL

11 REPLIES 11
Master

The commercials running are taking a "Family Share Plan" W/3 phones and breaking it down to how much it will be for each phone on that plan.

Everything Data Family 1500 - with Any Mobile, Anytime $129.99

Phone 1 and 2 included + phone 3 @ $19.99

= $149.98

divided by 3 = $49.99 per phone.

Journeyman

Thank You

HOTPEPPERGIRL

Journeyman

Now add 7$ per month for each line with insurance, over 6$ per month sprint surcharges, around 20$ per month government fees & taxes, 4$ per line with roadside rescue, and now your cost is closer to 65$ per month for each of those lines.

Just keeping it real

Let's not to forget the 4.99$ added for your a.s.l. " program ", if you qualify and choose not to autopay.

Course in reality, this still beats some of the competitors pricing...

Master

To also keep it real, don't forget to add the same comparable features from other carriers...

On a semi-side note I've only seen a handful of customers in my over 2 years here that have roadside rescue onm the account. Most customers don't, either because they don't want it, or they have AAA already (like me).

Journeyman

Hal...I kept it real, I can't compare competitors because I ride with Sprint.

In reality I went directly off my bill which is always 204$ every month for 3 lines.

Roadside Rescue is only on my phone, and they send someone from AAA almost everytime, lol...

Ok, I can compare to AT&T i guess...my buddy has 2 iphones.

his bill is 248$ per month for 2 phones...I stated in reality, it still beats some of the competitors pricing...

Geesh, I bring customers to you guys too...never said you didn't have a great pricing plan

but it ain't 49.99$ when it's all said and done.  That's real.

Journeyman

I was hope'n that it was a cheaper everything data plan price.My contract is gonna be up and as of now I only have the messaging plan.I want the Instinct and you have to have the everything data plan .

Master

Sprint does have the

Everything Data - with Any Mobile, Anytime for $69.99

Introducing Any Mobile, Anytime, forget about restrictive calling circles. Our Everything Data plans give you unlimited data, messages and calls to any mobile, anytime while on the Sprint Network. That’s access to over 250 million U.S. mobile phones nationwide.

This plan includes

• Any Mobile, Anytime: Unlimited domestic calls from the Sprint network to and from ANY U.S. mobile phone regardless of carrier. Any network, any time.
  • Unlimited data: Web surfing, email, BlackBerry Internet Services (BIS), GPS Navigation, Music Premier, TV Premier, NFL Mobile Live, NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile
  • Unlimited Direct Connect: Direct Connect and Group Connect (for capable phones)
  • Unlimited messaging: Text, pictures and video
  • Talk: Night calling and weekends starting at 7 p.m., nationwide long distance and no roaming charges

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the plan I am on and it comes to

$69.99 + Tax(MI) $3.47 + Surcharges $2.64 = $76.10 - 10 percent credit uniun discount of $7.00 so my bill is & 69.10

With the addition of the new any mobile anytime I only used 45 mins of the allotted 450 this last month since it only counts against your mins if you call land lines before 7pm.

Sprint offers a 10 percent discount to anyone who belongs to a credit union http://www.pcsorders.com/cu/index.php?p=works

Call (Sprint) 1-866-853-4931. You will need to provide customer service with the discount code MCUWS_ZZZ

Also some peoples workplaces offer a discount of up to 25 percent,( ask your employee if they participate in it) I'm not sure how that one works. Maybe someone will chime in on that.

Discounts cannot be stacked,

Journeyman

I'm on my daughter in laws corporate plan thru her job but Sprint dropped them about 3 months ago and they haven't canceled my 20 % discount as of yet.I do belong to a credit union so maybe once they catch up with me I'll use the credit union deal...

I only pay $ 43 and change right now for my plan

Journeyman

Good info on that credit union discount not many people are aware of that one

Journeyman

Well I ordered my new phone todaybut have to wait till Monday for it to get here 😞

.I went with the HTC Hero ! I am so excited ! YEEHAW !

Now all I have to do is be able to figure it out..LOL.

HOTPEPPERGIRL

Journeyman

We currently are running a lot of backend scripts that are taking out invalid discounts. We're seeing a large quantity of users losing discounts in the situation you're describing. I might call in ahead of time and be moved to that NVP, because if you lose a discount entirely and need to have one added fresh it will acutally require a two year contract, but as far as I know we're not yet requiring it for simple changes.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.