cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating A new Phone will I be charged?

Highlighted
Master

Re: Activating A new Phone will I be charged?

• These are phones that requires $10 premium charge
    • HTC EVO™ 4G 
    • HTC EVO Shift™ 4G 
    • HTC EVO 3D™  
    • HTC EVO Design™4G 
    • HTC EVO 4G LTE 
    • iPhone 5 (LTE) 
    • LG Mach 4G LTE 
    • LG Optimus G 4G LTE  
    • LG Viper (LTE) 
    • Motorola Photon™ 4G  
    • Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE  
    • Nexus S™ 4G from Google 
    • Samsung Conquer 4G 
    • Samsung Galaxy Nexus (LTE) 
    • Samsung Epic™ 4G a Galaxy S™ 
    • Samsung Galaxy Note II 4G LTE  
    • Samsung Galaxy S™ II Epic™ 4G Touch  
    • Samsung Galaxy S™ III 
    • Samsung Galaxy Victory™ 4G LTE
  • Plus any Smartphone devices that requires $10premium charge

Abe

Journeyman

I had a Samsung Intercept. I'm not sure what phone I am getting now. I want something android with a dual core processor. I was thinking about the Motorola Photon but that has the charge. I was also thinking about a Galaxy II. Is it the 4G phones that have the extra charge? If you can tell me what constitues the additional charge I can then work around it. Does it make a difference if I buy it on my own without sprint?

Master

What was your previous device model? If you can tell me what device model you're buying, I would be happy to check if you've to pay $10 premium charge or not.

Abe

Journeyman

Well I had a Android Phone before that was not 4G. If I bought another Android that wasn't 4G would I be charged?

Master

It don’t depends on whether you buy  phone from eBay or  an upgrade, all it depends on the phone model that you have; Certain devices requires  $10 premium data charge.Non- smartphones don’t require $10 plans.

Abe

Journeyman

Activating A new Phone will I be charged?

I lost my old phone and was thinking about upgrading since I'm ellegable. The trouble is if I do that they are going to add a 10$ fee per phone to my monthly bill. So my question is if I buy a phone on ebay or something similar will they try to charge me more once I try to activate it?