cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After struggling to get Hangouts to work

Highlighted
Journeyman

After struggling to get Hangouts to work

On Windows on a Chrome browser I give up and determined Hangouts is an imaginary product. I have never met anyone who claims they got GV/Hangouts to work. It's some kind of experiment to see how persistent people are. If it doesn't run natively on a stock PC with a Chrome browser then it doesn't run and it won't run on Android.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: After struggling to get Hangouts to work

i know there are tons of people that have used both of those sucessfuly. one thing they are running into though is if your device has wifi calling you cant have the phone sync'd to either of those AND use wifi calling. hangouts might be working again but i know GV doesnt with WFC.

this is through a PC though and not a phone or tablet? this would be on Google then.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.