ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow only these numbers for inbound and outbound voice calls...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Allow only these numbers for inbound and outbound voice calls...

For text messaging "Allow only these numbers for inbound and outbound text messages" is available.  But for the voice calls, you have to enter individual numbers to block.  Voice calls do not have the feature to "Allow only these numbers for inbound and outbound voice calls."  Why?  If you can do it with texts, I would think it won't be too hard to have the same feature made for voice...

As suggested, I've change the phone number of my child's phone.  But in no time, the unwanted calls started to come in.  I want our child to receive and make calls to/from only within family members and 911.  If this cannot be accomplished, I may just have to discontinue phone for my child.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: Allow only these numbers for inbound and outbound voice calls...

felixskim,

Hey! We currently do not have the option with voice calls available in order for you to only allow numbers for inbound and outbound calls, but have you tried to block the option directly on the device? What is the make/model of the device? I would like to verify if this option is available on the device natively.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It's iPhone 5. Problem with blocking on the phone is that child can unblock it.
Journeyman

I would like to take a look into your account, @felixskim. Maybe we can find a solution for this matter. I have sent you a private message, please reply at your earliest convenience.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.