cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Error Message on my GS3

Highlighted
Journeyman

App Error Message on my GS3

I keep getting these error message when I update these apps that are asking to be update. Could not be downloaded due to an error. (Error Retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-5:AEC-0] Does anybody know what this mean and how I can resolve this problem? Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

me too... waiting for help.

Highlighted
Master

I'll be happy to help. May I ask what Apps are giving you this issue? I advise you go to your Application manager and do a Force Stop on these apps. Then go to the Google play store and update each app through there. Let me know if that helps.
Thank you,
Ivan

Highlighted
Journeyman

Never mind.... long chat with Sprint and at the sprint store made me have to Restart my phone....and re-setup my screens......

Highlighted
Master

J.D.Ferrell,

Thank you for the question. Did you just get the new update for your S3?  If so, that may be the cause of the problem.  Many people suggest a hard rest for this issue but you may be able to avoid that by removing the Google account and reinstalling it.  After doing that you should be able to access and download from Google Play or update apps with no errors.  If you are uncomfortable doing so or have any questions the best thing to do would have a tech at a Sprint service & repair location have a look: www.sprint.com/storelocator. Thank you.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.