cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad service recently w iPhone 7+

Journeyman

Bad service recently w iPhone 7+

For the last month or so, my connection has been very poor in my area and there are a lot of times it completely cuts out. I really just want to be able to use my phone and the data that is paid for but when it doesn’t work it gets frustrating,

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: Bad service recently w iPhone 7+

Thanks for the head's up @Tylerss,

Let us take a look on the overall performance of our services on your area. Please provide us with the nearest cross street and ZIP code to proceed. Also, what are the services that are affected the most?

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

East yoder road and connors road (Fort Wayne indiana) 46819, it’s a lot of when I get on Social media/ stuff that uses data
Sprint Social Care

We just reviewed the performance on the area and it seems that the services should be working properly. Do you experience these issue in multiple locations? Does it happen mostly indoors? Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps?

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yeah I’ve tried freeing up space and what not in my phone and shutting it off for a while and all that stuff, I’d say it happens mostly indoors, its working good now but like earlier and the last few days especially there have been a lot of times it just won’t load anything
Sprint Social Care

Does it happen at a certain hour during the day? Do you know if anybody around you is affected as well?

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.