cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CALLER ID problems

Highlighted
Journeyman

CALLER ID problems

I have multiple sprint lines.  Updating the caller ID names on the phones online does NOT work.  The changes do show online.  They never show up on the caller ID display for people we are calling.   I've tried multiple times and not only is the problem recurring, but on some lines the name, by itself, is reverting to an old name.   Very frustrating - and I'd like Sprint to fix it.  In searching here I see the same problem going all the way back to 2011 -so I am not sure why it still remains unfixed.  Note: I have a long while back called customer service who promised a fix.  That fix never happened.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: CALLER ID problems

GEAATL, Sorry to hear you have dealt with this. I would like to take a look at this closer. Please send us your phone number and PIN to the account through a PM. This will allow me to access your account and get to work on a fix for you. Roxana Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am having the very same problem.  So frustrated with Spring right now!  I wish I could get out of our contracts!!!!

Master

RDS33,

I understand how frustrating this is. I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send a private message to SprintCare with your phone number, account pin and the caller id's that are not showing correctly.

Thank you

*Stephanie B

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.