cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling voicemail causes busy signal after disabling Google Voice

Journeyman

Re: Calling voicemail causes busy signal after disabling Google Voice

I'm having an identical problem with my Pixel after Google Voice Integration ended.  Can you reset or activate my voicemail also?  

GrandMaster

@zeroempathy

were you able to get this taken care of?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

@zeroempathy

were you able to get this taken care of?

No, not yet.

GrandMaster

i'll fire a flag up. one sec.

actually...second thought..there is an agent that posted in here above you a couple posts (RedCruzr_Sprint) . click on their name and once in their profile top right is the option to send them a private message (pm). in the subject put in something like "Google voice disabled. need VM set back up". wait for the response on what info they are needing and you'll be good to go.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

i'll fire a flag up. one sec.

actually...second thought..there is an agent that posted in here above you a couple posts (RedCruzr_Sprint) . click on their name and once in their profile top right is the option to send them a private message (pm). in the subject put in something like "Google voice disabled. need VM set back up". wait for the response on what info they are needing and you'll be good to go.

Thanks for your help.  I have done as you've suggested.  

GrandMaster

no worries. just doin what i do in here Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Journeyman

I still haven't received a response, however.  

GrandMaster

shoot. if you click on the envelope top right of this page and select "sent"...does it show in there as sent?

Journeyman

The envelope icon?  It does show under sent messages.  

GrandMaster

correct. the envelope..that is where your pm will be when it gets replied to.

odd that its taken this long though. you fired that off Friday correct?

Journeyman

I think it was Thursday.  I just fired off another in case the last was missed. 

GrandMaster

theres always a chance there was a hiccup in their side of the system. if you dont receive anything by tomorrow post in here or fire me a pm (do not include any account info etc) letting me know and i'll see about getting someone in contact with you.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.