cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls from numbers that don't exsist

Go to solution
Journeyman

For like the last two weeks, I've been receiving 2 - 5 calls a day from random phone numbers that don't even exsist.  When you call it back, either area code doesn't even exsist or the line isn't in service.  I read online that this is a scam for money, how do I stop it since I can't block random numbers?  Does android have a feature that only allows calls from my contacts?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2
Master

You can either block the specific #s individually at Sprint.com...(Log into My Sprint/Preferences/Block Voice/choose the phone/block only the following #s) or you can download an application from the Android Market that automatically blocks whatever you prefer...there are apps that block everything not on your address book...there are apps that even answer the phone and then disconnect the call without even showing you got a call...and so the person can't even leave a voicemail...  It just depends on how aggressive you want to get.

Thanks

-John

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been getting the same type of calls for like a month now ,  havent found a solution as of yet.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.