cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I lose my google voice integrated sprint# if I do a TOL?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can I lose my google voice integrated sprint# if I do a TOL?

My sprint# and google voice# are integrated. If I do a TOL of my sprint# and transfer the sprint service to my friend, will I lose my phone#?

My situation is that I have the current sprint phone# for a number of years and don't want to lose it. I was hoping that the google voice-sprint integration can retain that phone# even after I transfer the services to my friend. Any better ideas to keep my phone# will be truly appreciated.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Can I lose my google voice integrated sprint# if I do a TOL?

greenarrow14, I want to be sure we fully understand your question so that we can give you the right answer.  Are you planning to transfer liability of your account to another individual but would like to find a way to separate the phone number from the account?

If the answer is yes, unfortunately, the answer to YOUR question is no.  Your contract is attached to your Sprint phone number so if you transfer liability of the contract obligation, the Sprint phone number goes with it.

You can separate your Google voice number from your Sprint account at any time through GV's system, so that does not need to follow the TOL.

Please let us know if I missed the point or if you have other questions.  We'll be happy to help.

*Christy

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.