ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find task killer app on Evo after download from Google play store

Journeyman

Can't find task killer app on Evo after download from Google play store

Anyone know why on my Sprint Evo , I downloaded App Killer from Google Store, it says is installed, but I can't find icon to use it or uninstall it, ?

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Can't find task killer app on Evo after download from Google play store

Thanks for the post bytheseaforme. I can definitely see the confusion in this situation and would be more than happy to assist you in tracking down the issue for this. You are right all applications that you download should be in your app drawer or through your system app settings, though some may come in the form of widgets as well.

My recommendation and the best way to view all of your applications is to go into the Google Play Store and from the main screen, there are three icons on the top right of your screen. If you click on the first one, which should look like a down pointing arrow, will take you to all of the applications that you have ever downloaded or purchased; as well as those that are installed. Scroll through this list and see if you can find App Killer in the list and see if gives you the option to install it, or uninstall the program. This screen will also give you the option to open the program as well.

I hope that this information helps you to enjoy your new app and ensure that it is working properly. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Nick

Sprint Social Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.