cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't integrate after 10 calls to sprint. They don't know why!

Journeyman

Can't integrate after 10 calls to sprint. They don't know why!

I am getting the Google voice cannot be enabled on this devise error. I have called sprint talked to over 15 people in various departments, Still can't get this to work. I have a family plan and one other phone on my account already has GV integrated with no problem. I do get a corporate discount and pay my own bill. I pointed one sprint associate to their website http://www.sprint.com/landings/googlevoice/?ID16=MA:032111:GoogleVoice&id16=google%20voice where it said that the issue was solved. All sprint associates I spoke with had no idea this issue had been resolved, and would not believe me until I convinced a couple of them to check this webpage out.

(From sprint website)

"Personally-liable customers who receive a corporate or organizational discount have been unable to sign up for Google Voice integration. These are accounts where you are personally responsible for the bill, but get a discount through a partnership between Sprint and your employer or a group you're a member of.

Resolution: Initially, these customers were unintentionally blocked from integrating with Google Voice. As of May 11, the issue was corrected and these customers are able to sign up for Google Voice. Personally-liable customers who receive a corporate or organizational discount have been unable to sign up for Google Voice integration. These are accounts where you are personally responsible for the bill, but get a discount through a partnership between Sprint and your employer or a group you're a member of.

Resolution: Initially, these customers were unintentionally blocked from integrating with Google Voice. As of May 11, the issue was corrected and these customers are able to sign up for Google Voice."

Sprint support said that I should be able to integrate, but have no idea why I cannot. Especially since I have another phone integrated with-out any issues, on the same account. They even checked to make sure I was listed as personally-liable. I even had a lady at sprint tell me she would go to a different department where her friend worked. And she would call me back and log into my Google account and trouble shoot the issue. But of course she never did. I have become very frustrated with sprint at not being prepared to answer my own questions. I have three lines with sprint, and if I can't fix this issue it might become 0. Sprint support, and even the second or third level support that I was eventually referred to could not answer my questions. I have no call blocks on my sprint account or anything else mentioned in troubleshooting articles. Any help would be appreciated. I really can't make myself call into sprint support again as I become more and more frustrated by their lacking knowledge on this issue. I thank you for your time, and am looking forward to any tips I can get to solve this problem.

Take Care, Phil

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.