cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged EFT- but haven't cancelled service

Highlighted
Journeyman

Charged EFT- but haven't cancelled service

I was charged a $120 EFT but I never cancelled my service. I did file a claim, paid my deductible, and received a new device. However, I'm being told the service was "cancelled" a week after that and now I'm responsible for paying the fee because it's been past 45 days. I never called to cancel service or cancelled my service online. I've been on the phone for over a 1/2hour with no resolution. I've noticed a steady decline in Sprint's service (both customer and coverage)- which I won't go into because that would take all day.
How do I get this resolved? I shouldn't be held responsible for THEIR mistake.
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Charged EFT- but haven't cancelled service

50+ minutes (I stopped counting once they put me on hold when I asked for a payment extension for their error) and a supervisor later- they need to do "more research" but can't guarantee anything. How about you remove the fee and start new service?
Journeyman

1 hour later- the problem is "resolved". They removed the fee, but it shouldn't have taken AN HOUR to resolve. Still not a happy customer.
Sprint Social Care

Hello kwl12.

Sorry to read you feel that way. We would never want our customers to feel less than satisfied. What's going on?

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.