cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear Google Search History

Journeyman

Can anyone tell me how I clear my Google search history? I have a Samsung Transform phone.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Clear Google Search History

Go to Google -Tap Menu-More-Settings-Clear History.Let me know.

Hope this helps

Abe

Journeyman

Didn't work. At the bottom of the phone on the right hand side is an icon that looks like a magnifying glass. When I touch it, a page opens up which has a blue "g" on the left hand side, a microphone icon on the right hand side and a search box in the middle. Below that is a list of all my prior searches. When I tap the menu icon on the bottom left hand corner of my phone, I get a "seach settings" tab which I can access and a "manage search history" tab which is not highlighted. Tapping on the "search settings" tab takes to another window which is divivided (vertically) into "web" and "phone".

Looking for more advice.

Wizard

Try going to www.google.com on your phone, and click on the search box. When the list of previous searches comes up, at the very bottom should be an option for "Clear Search History".

Hey timmc52,

Just in case you hadn't already figured it out...this may be helpful. Try going to the google search...Menu>Search Settings>Clear Shortcuts>OK

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.