cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comparing to the T carrier

Go to solution
Journeyman

Comparing to the T carrier

So I'm currently a sprint customer & looking at the unlimited plan. If I switch it looks like Sprint will be $55 1st line, $35 2nd line, & $25 for lines 3-8 that I have (including AAA & auto pay discount). So $240 + roughly $55 in fees/taxes. With the T carrier I'm $240 with all taxes/fees included. Sprint would charge $30 activation too ($30 x 8 lines = $240). Also the T rep said they had a rep code for a 20% off my total bill that is never ending...taking the $240 down to $192 for 8 lines. I know Sprint has the free lines for new customers, which I am not, but that's only temporary. So am I right on this??? Guidance please....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Journeyman

Re: Comparing to the T carrier

Thanks for the reply Juan, and confirming my post above. Looks like T is a least $105 cheaper per month, so $1260 a year in savings. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care

Hello kellyvine.

Thanks for reaching out. We would gladly review your account to give you more accurate information. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thanks for the reply Juan, and confirming my post above. Looks like T is a least $105 cheaper per month, so $1260 a year in savings. 

View solution in original post

Journeyman

I was comparing it too but my wife didn't want to leave sprint and I was coming from AT&T, so long story short we both were going to join a same unlimited plan to cut costs but after the 3 days of hell and the 13 different people with different stories I have heard from the Sprint customer services representatives I wish I would have went to T-mobile or just paid more at AT&T but trying to make my wife happy is causing me to constantly call Sprint's Care Dept because they lied to me about how much my bill would be, lied to me about not being charged an activation fee and about how "easy" it was to switch. 3 days, over 5 hours of time and 13 different stories, not worth it. If you could run, run far and as fast as you can to another carrier.

Sprint Social Care

Hello kellyvine.

Are you activating new devices? If you own your devices Sprint will not charge you for swapping your device. So the $30 Activation fee does not apply in this case. By the way, T-Mobile charges you a " SIM starter KIT for $25" Did the rep tell you that? From what I see in the T-Mobile site you would be paying $40 per line. Isn't that right? $80 each month x 24 come up to $1,920. I would say that T-Mobile is more expensive.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

Hello chriswiley7.

Let me just say that if I was in your shoes, I would provably feel just as frustrated. That is not the way we want our customers to feel. Please accept our apologies for the misinformation provided. This situation is not ordinary or typical of us. Here at Sprint we pride our self on providing the best customer service possible. Allow us to review your account. We want to change your perspective of us.

We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

We own our own devices. She told me of the $25 sim, but gave me code "317SWAP" for free sims. They have tier pricing like Sprint, so the more phones the less the lines cost: 1-$70 2-$30 3-$40 4-8$20 all with taxes & fees built in. Then add in the 20% off for life promo. So 8 line @ $240 less 20% = $192 a month.  I'm really trying to stay with Sprint, but it looks like a big difference in money per year.

Master

kellyvine, I gotcha and I’d love the chance to discuss this in more detail. Please check your inbox for the PM I just sent you.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.