cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant dropped calls in home.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Constant dropped calls in home.

I have constantly been dropping calls at my home in Delaware Ohio and in Columbus Ohio where I work since I began service and have been told time and time again that everything will be better once you update your network. From what I understand the updates are finished in the Columbus area and service should be better, I have not seen this yet. With this sub par service is there any chance that sprint will be enabling the wifi calling on the Iphone 5s now that iOS 8 has the ability to do it? I have attached screen shots of what your coverage map says we should have for service.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Constant dropped calls in home.

ronalopolis,

Thank you for reaching out. Please provide the nearest cross streets and zip code for both locations. WiFi calling will be supported on iPhone 5s with iOS 8 in early 2015.

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Home Cross streets georgetown Dr and Troy Zip 43015

Work Cross Streets Gibbard Ave and St. Clair Zip 43201

Master

ronalopolis - Thank you for the information. I researched both locations and here is what I found. There are no known issues in the both locations, however, there are upgrades in process in the work cross streets. Please dial ##873283# and call. Once the service update completes, let me know how the service is. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.