cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service complaint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Customer service complaint

After 9 years with Sprint I can't believe the absolutely horrible customer service I received today over the phone. I was comparing carrier plans/deals and called to see if Sprint had any offers for current customers. I saw that at&t had a decent offer for people who switched to them, and I thought I would check with Sprint to see if they had anything to offer before I switched... Boy what a mistake.  All I got from account services was the car salesman routine, a lecture about how at&t sucks and a refresher on how math works. I then used the chat feature to log a complaint, but now I have to wait 24 to 48 hours for a call back. What a joke. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello Tomkel71. Thanks for reaching out to us on Community. We are really surprise to read that your experience on the phone was less than pleasant. Have you had a chance to review what offers are available to you on Sprint.com? Just Sign in to sprint.com and what is available. I also want to mention that some times you will see offers directed towards new customers to help those customers make the decision to join Sprint and helps to cover the COST/HASSLE of switching carriers: (out of pocket, up front phone costs, switching fees, advance billing, & early termination fees) Sprint has very competitive offers and provides the best value in wireless for all of our customers.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Thanks for the reply. I did look at what you have to offer, and to be honest, there are better deals if I switch. Specifically, the price of a new phone. You all really should do more to keep your current customers happy. Other carriers may be a little more expensive, but you can't put a price on good customer service and respect for your customers.

Highlighted

before touting how good they are...make sure to check out their sites and see just how good they treat long term customers..you will see the same exact  complaints there as you do here...heck with all the carriers..

reason im pointing this out is the grass always looks greener..until you are over there...unless you plan on jumping carrier ships every few years so you can get the new customer deals.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Well, I do appreciate the replies but I assure you that if they talk to me like an idiot, as the Sprint rep did, I'll leave them as well.
Highlighted

no worries. i jump over to the other carriers sites from time to time to compare device issues etc..you would be surprised at how many times i have came across a name from over here complaining about the same thing they did here but with the new carrier lol

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.