cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged device fee

Highlighted
Journeyman

Damaged device fee

My note 8 is cracked on the top left. Its not too big of a crack and is still very usable. My question is does anyone know how much that would come out to in the damaged device fee? If its costs too much can I have Sprint send it back so I can just keep using it? 

Finally, can I make payments to pay the fee off? Thanks for any help anyone can provide. I just dont want to send my phone in and be stuck with a fee I cant afford but its frustrating because if its less than 200 then I would be ok with it

1 REPLY 1

Re: Damaged device fee

Cracked screens seem to be the norm in today's society, but they're still the worst. The damaged device fee is set by the warehouse, so I wouldn't be able to tell you the amount based on the damage. You might be able to get an idea of the amount through a repair center. Do you know how much your pay off for the phone is? Are your lease payments completed? Typically, I see the damaged device fee will be at least, if not more than, the purchase option or the fair market value. Depending on how long you've had your phone will determine which of those fees you will incur. Once a phone is turned in and a fee is assessed, you will be charged a one time charge. There is no option to get the phone back, or break the fee up over a few bills.

If you need me to check on the phone payoff, send me a private message. I look forward to helping you choose the best path for you.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.