cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Add On is misleading!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Data Add On is misleading!

I went to add more data to my husband's plan because he was burning through the 1 gb that comes with our plan.  Under the ADD ON SERVICES it says I can get 3gb .for $10 a month, so I think that sounds perfect, 3 gb for $10 plus the 1gb that comes with our account = 4gb total.  NOPE...not with Sprint, apparently when you ADD ON 3gb, you lose your free 1gb!!  It doesn't say that on the add services section, you only find out when you go to change you plan.  UNFAIR I SAY...MISLEADING I SAY!!!  Here's what customer service said:

Agent : I've already escalated your complaint to my manager as well so that he can escalate to our next level team to make the necessary changed on the website.

So the concern is not me and my service needs, rather it's more important to fix the website.  Sprint totally is sucking right now...time to think about a change.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Data Add On is misleading!

Hello Dex67,

We don't want you to leave! May I ask which plan that you have currently?

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Its a framily plan

the point is that I have 1 gb of data free and adding on 3 gb should give me 4 but it doesn't. Sprint wants to cheat me out of the extra gb of data. If that's the plan then they need to see add on 2gb for a total of 3gb of data. Its essentially a bait and switch advertising ploy.

Master

Hello Dex67,

Sprint Framily plan offers unlimited talk and text and 1 GB data. You can buy-up to unlimited data plus get annual upgrades using Sprint Easy Pay for only $20 per month per line or buy-up to 3GB of data for just $10 per month per line.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.