cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does any one know how I do get sprint regional manager's contact info?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does any one know how I do get sprint regional manager's contact info?

I made a request for my device to be unlocked on 29,Aug.2018, then representative Fransisco said it will be unlocked within 24-48 hours, but it never happened even in 5 days, unfortunately my request is taking forever, now I am on 02,Sep.2018, and even I dont have any idea of what is going on.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Let me see if I can get that info for you. Quick question, did you try to use another carriers sim card in the phone?

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Highlighted

add on question

when you requested the device to be unlocked was it

removed from an active account or still active?

*if it was removed from the account*

was it left turned on?

was the Sprint sim card still in it?

was it connected to wifi so it has a signal to receive the code needed to unlock it?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Wizard

Hey @davidissai, I sent you a private message so I can get some info about the phone. Like fireguy said, the phone will need to be on and plugged into the wall, Sprint SIM inserted, and connected to Wi-Fi. Here are some tips as well. SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.