cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Upgrade?!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Early Upgrade?!

I terminated a contract early, I took about a week on making that decision, I I was real careful I was price checking on devices double checking on how much is early termination fees and stuff was going to be made the real educated decision. But 3 months later they're going to charge me to pay out the rest of my contract, tgats wrong in my eyes, would anybody happen to know who or where I could find somebody to talk to about this issue who actually cares.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
GrandMaster

by terminated your contract do you mean you paid off the remainder of what was left on any contracts/lease/instalment payments?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

I wanted to upgrade my phone before my contract was out so they had me pay I believe it was the early termination fee, a few hundred dollars, then I made a down payment on a new device and I'm on a whole nother contract, I never terminate a my service, now they're trying to slap over a $100.00 in extra fees. 

Highlighted

Hello goleister! Let's figure this out. Please reply to my Private Message as soon as you have an opportunity.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.