cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enrolled unlimited plan but can't use data

Highlighted
Journeyman

Enrolled unlimited plan but can't use data

Recently, I enrolled unlimited-bring your phone plan. I ordered sim cards for two lines by phone and  then activated them last Friday.  Both of two phones can make call and text, but can't use the cellular data. Called customer service tens of times. Fellowed their instructions to update service  and restart phones, even reset the phones. However, still can't use the cellular data. I also brought my phones to local store and let the technician checked both phones. He said not problem with phones. The last customer service said will refer my case to network team and will solve this problem this week. Today is Friday, I still can't use the data. No one contact me further. What a joke it is! Unlimited data plan can't use the data service.

IMG_2944.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello hbzong. Please keep in mind that unlocking a device may enable some functionality of the device but not all, which means that  may support voice services, but data services may not work or may be limited. However, I would like to take a look at your account and confirm what has been done. Please check your inbox, I sent you a Private Message.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Both of two phone were purchased as unlocked devices from retailer, not from carrier. The model support all carriers.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Solved. The form carrier left a profile setting in the system. Deleted it and now can use the data service. Thanks.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.