cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 67

Highlighted
Patron

Error 67

I just got data services on my LG Rumor Touch. Everytime I try to access the web I get an error code 67.

It says

Registration failure. Your Data Service username and/or password may be incorrect.

Please try again.

I have tried many times already. I have searched the forums for similar issues. I tried updating my profile but it just shuts my phone off.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

8 REPLIES

Re: Error 67

importalan,

The Update profile will normally cure this so you were correct in completing that step however sometimes this will require some complimentary actions in the system.  I will send you a private message to get more information from you so that I assist you.

Thanks,

-Ron

Journeyman

Error 67

I'm having the same problem.

How was it resolved?

Please advise.

Journeyman

Error 67

I just upgrade my phone and i'm getting the same problem....I need help

Master

Error 67

GEARS2407- What kind of device model you have? I'll  be glad to help you.

Abe

Journeyman

Error 67

GalaxySII

Master

Error 67

Make sure turn off the wi-fi, power cycle the phone(pull battery and put back in after a min) and update the profile( Menu-Settings-System Update/About Phone- Update profile).Let me know.

Abe

Abe

Master

Error 67

For future searches:

On non-smartphones like the Rumor Touch updating the profile is usually in Settings > Data > Update Profile (may just say update)

Android it is usually in Setting > System Update > About > Update Profile (sometimes in just System Update or About phone depending on the manufacturer)

Blackberry it is located at Options > Mobile Networks > BB Menu button > Start Provisioning (or Update Profile)

iOS you can update your PRL and profile by placing a call to ##UPDATE# (##873283#), make sure you hit send after typing it in. After a couple minutes you should get an update successful message, nothing will appear on screen during the update.

Journeyman

Error 67

Same phone, same problem persists.

Went through the update profile, update PRL, get sucessful profile update message followed by another series of Error 67 popups

Phone is great, but after reading all over here and Android Forums this seems to be a recurring and persistent problem across several phones using Sprint Service.

Might it be possible Sprint could fix their end of the Authentication errors ?

I can see one phone, maybe two, but do a web search, this issue is all over Sprint.

Of course, I've been told by Sprint CS this is a Samsung issue. Samsung says to call Sprint, while the rest of use sit here in 'you're just a customer' hell.

What should we do now ?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.