Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Europe for 3 weeks

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Europe for 3 weeks

Hi there.

I have an iPhone 7+ and I'm going to be traveling this summer to Europe for three weeks. I'll be in the UK, France, Italy, and Spain.

What's the most cost-effective way to use my phone for calls and data while I'm there? I average around 5GB a month.

Should I just get another sim from a Euro phone company?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sprint Social Care

Re: Europe for 3 weeks

Hello JK_Phone5000.

Thank you for reaching out.  As you are going to be travelling to UK, France, Italy, and Spain we have Sprint Global Roaming that gives unlimited text, data (runs at 2G Speed) and $0.20/minute for incoming and outgoing calls. The best part of this feature is that there isn’t no monthly fees, it's just $0.20/minute. Take a look at www.sprint.com/globalroaming .  

If you like to review other

Since you mentioned that you have an IPhone, make sure that when you arrive at your first destination you Turn on Voice Roaming, Data Roaming and turn OFF international CDMA.

If you still have any other questions or concerns regarding International, come chat with us. Visit: http://bit.ly/1cXkJtj

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care

Hello JK_Phone5000.

Thank you for reaching out.  As you are going to be travelling to UK, France, Italy, and Spain we have Sprint Global Roaming that gives unlimited text, data (runs at 2G Speed) and $0.20/minute for incoming and outgoing calls. The best part of this feature is that there isn’t no monthly fees, it's just $0.20/minute. Take a look at www.sprint.com/globalroaming .  

If you like to review other

Since you mentioned that you have an IPhone, make sure that when you arrive at your first destination you Turn on Voice Roaming, Data Roaming and turn OFF international CDMA.

If you still have any other questions or concerns regarding International, come chat with us. Visit: http://bit.ly/1cXkJtj

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Journeyman

2G is horribly slow. Almost pointless/ not fit for purpose. What are the options for Internet that actually works please?
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.