cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely Poor Service/Coverage in Washington DC 20535-0001

Highlighted
Journeyman

Extremely Poor Service/Coverage in Washington DC 20535-0001

We switched to Sprint last week and my wife has no coverage in/around her building.  Our previous carrier didn't have this issue and needless to say my wife is very frustrated.  Data indicators never reach any higher than 3G and even outside the building it takes awhile before her device shows LTE.  In addition even when she reaches LTE text messages are the only items to update.  I had her go to the Sprint store and swap out phones thinking it might've been an issue with the iPhone X.  She's done the PRL update several times.  I went to the coverage map and Sprint shows the highest level for her area.  I've seen recent posts regarding this topic and hope you can provide the solution we need.  The zip code is 20535 and the cross streets are Pennsylvania Ave between 9th and 10th NW.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Extremely Poor Service/Coverage in Washington DC 20535-0001

nyjja1943,

Hi! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I was able to take a look into the area and I can see the reason why you've been experiencing issues with the service is due to one of our towers that is currently having an outage, and it has been affecting the LTE service on the other towers with saturation capabilities. Our Network Team is aware of the situation and they have been working hard to have this issue resolved as soon as possible. I currently cannot provide an estimated time of resolution since they are testing and working on it. Please bear with us.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Extremely Poor Service/Coverage in Washington DC 20535-0001

Ok thanks for providing this info. I'll check back to see how progress is and if you receive any updates please post them.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.