cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating "network busy" notification when trying to place a call.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Frustrating "network busy" notification when trying to place a call.

I am very frustrated with my service the past few hours. Everytime I attempt to make a phone call I get a busy signal with a network status notification that the network is busy and to please try back later. This has been happening, on and off, for the past few hours. I've been with Sprint for almost a year now and I've never had this issue before with my phone. I've tried to call customer service about it...but it will not let me dial out to even do that. I've tried turning my 4G on and off as well as restarting the phone. My signal strength is great were I'm at (30288). Why is my phone doing this?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Frustrating "network busy" notification when trying to place a call.

I can understand how frustrating it can be to be without service, especially when it's a simple at making a call out. I found multiple single cell site outages in the 30288 area that will affect incoming/outgoing calls. We're working to resolve these issues by 1/4/12, but this date is subject to change.

Thank you,

*Julian

Sprint Social Care

Shemeca416 wrote:

I am very frustrated with my service the past few hours. Everytime I attempt to make a phone call I get a busy signal with a network status notification that the network is busy and to please try back later. This has been happening, on and off, for the past few hours. I've been with Sprint for almost a year now and I've never had this issue before with my phone. I've tried to call customer service about it...but it will not let me dial out to even do that. I've tried turning my 4G on and off as well as restarting the phone. My signal strength is great were I'm at (30288). Why is my phone doing this?

Journeyman

I'm still having the same problem. What is a "single cell site outage" and when will it be fixed?

I'm starting to go pass frustration with this now.

Wizard

Shemeca416,

A single cell site outage means that the tower is down. I checked your zip code and still see some towers down. I would like to check and see if any of these towers are affecting you. Can you please tell me your cross streets in 30288?

*Stephanie

Sprint Social Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.