cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Towers in South Dakota!!!

Journeyman

Get Towers in South Dakota!!!

I wasn't able to keep my South Dakota number when I switched to Sprint because they do not provide coverage in ANY of that state. I am SO angry that my cell phone number is not transferable. For a network that claims that they have great coverage, I find it pretty shocking that this entire state is not covered or represented by this network. Even Sioux Falls, which is over 170,000 people large is not covered. I find that incredibly disrespectful and I am not looking forward to going back to South Dakota and getting zero service.

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: Get Towers in South Dakota!!!

you do understand that most carriers do not own their own towers right? and if those owners wont allow the carrier on there there isnt much that can be done about it? SD has been this way for MANY years. if they wont allow it there isnt much Sprint can do about it.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Re: Get Towers in South Dakota!!!

I wish we offered service everywhere but unfortunately, as Fireguy says, there are simply some places where we're just not able to do so.  I appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along. 

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.