cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Play Store will not load

Journeyman

Google Play Store will not load

just recently 2/9/13 my google play store stopped loading and/or sometimes will ask me for a password, which i do not have.  I have a sprint 4G htc phone, i called the support group and cleared the data and cache for google and play store but this did not work and they also wanted me to reset my phone to it's defaults which i could not locate...can anyone help...thanks

5 REPLIES

Re: Google Play Store will not load

8ASDFGHJ,

Let me check on that for you!

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

8ASDFGHJ,

HOME > MENU > SETTINGS > BACKUP & RESET > RESET PHONE > SYSTEM AND APP DATA AND SETTINGS

Please let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Thank you for your concern George, however, after settings their is no backup and/or reset. There is personalize,wireless&network,call,sound,display,accounts&sync,location,search,connect to pc,security,dock,applications,sd&phone storage,date&time,language&keyboard,accessibility,voice input&output,system updates,about phone.  Does this help?

Journeyman

Thank you for your concern George, however, after settings their is no backup and/or reset. There is personalize,wireless&network,call,sound,display,accounts&sync,location,search,connect to pc,security,dock,applications,sd&phone storage,date&time,language&keyboard,accessibility,voice input&output,system updates,about phone.  Does this help?

Highlighted
Wizard

8ASDFGHJ,

Thank you for this information. Can you tell me which 4G HTC phone your have? The steps can vary from phone to phone.

Thank you

*Stephanie

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.