cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Voice / Sprint Integration for new 'Unlimited, My Way' & 'My All-In' Plans

Google Voice / Sprint Integration for new 'Unlimited, My Way' & 'My All-In' Plans

Does anyone know if it is still possible for Sprint integration w/ Google Voice for new 'Unlimited, My Way' & 'My All-In' Plans? Does not seem to be working for me - I converted and they made me remove the service from my plan

33 REPLIES 33
Journeyman

Re: Google Voice / Sprint Integration for new 'Unlimited, My Way' & 'My All-In' Plans

I'm also having the same issue. My service got removed also while converting the plan. I've tried both on the website and on the phone itself to do the integration and neither methods work.

Journeyman

Re: Google Voice / Sprint Integration for new 'Unlimited, My Way' & 'My All-In' Plans

I am having the same issue as well

Journeyman

Same issue! I really need google voice so that I can know if I have missed calls that never come to my phone!

Highlighted

So far the the only solution to this problem is to switch back to the old 'Everything Data' Plans as they still work w/ Google Voice. I am hoping this thread attracts the attention of the engineers working on Google Voice and Sprint as I will be switching back to the new Sprint 'My All-In' plan once they get this issue fixed. Here is my other thread on Sprint's website Google Groups

Journeyman

I have the same issue.

Journeyman

This is Not Good... Google Voice is my Friend from Crazy people

Journeyman

Well.... switched.  It removed my gvoice option.  Now I cannot get my integration to work again.  I was able to get a new GV number, but I cannot integrate my sprint number with GV.  Back to having two numbers I guess.... A pain in the ass of everyone I know, but it should confuse the hell out of the NSA at least hahaha.

Wizard

JustinCymbal -

Thank you for the post. The Google Voice compatibility with the new plans is a known issue that is being addressed. We are hoping to have the compatibility resolved tomorrow. If you are still unable to add Google Voice after tomorrow, please let me know so I can pass it along to get it addressed.

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

GREAT news!!!  Way to go Sprint/Google for a fast fix! :-)

Journeyman

The Google form says it is working now but when I log into my Google voice account there is still no phone tab under settings so it still does not work . I am very disappointed in how sprint has handled this so far and I hope it will be resolved soon. you got ride of my airrave and at lest my GV could send my calls to my home phone but now that my airrave is gone and my GV is gone my cell phone is useless at home and at my office both places have very bad cell reception .  

Journeyman

I'm having the same problems.

I have a Galaxy III and even last week I was able to make calls to Mexico. Not sure what happened, but it stopped working. It must have been a software update. Looking at my voice account on my computer, my number shows that it's enabled:

Sprint Mobile Phone Google Voice Enabled

I removed voice and installed again, but still does not work.

In additions to not being able to use Google voice, it also messed up my voice mail. Sometimes it works, but most times it does not.

This integration sucks!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.