Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, what my kid has done!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Help, what my kid has done!

It appears my child downloaded $69 worth of music. I'm not sure how & where the charges will be paid from, it's not showing on my bill. I noticed somewhere that it says Premium Services: 49 used 0 remaining Additional charge $68.86. What does this mean? Now she can't send texts b/c they fail: with the message text is temp. out of service Message 2110. If she tries to make an outgoing call it says she is overdue and services will be restored upon payment- but I just paid the bill. What has she done and how do I fix this & then make sure it doesn't happen again? - Frustrated Mom

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: Help, what my kid has done!

If she purchased through Google Play there are a few options. Payment can be added to your Sprint Bill but it's been buggy lately and hasn't accepted the charges. Payment gets added to an approved Credit Card, works great if a credit card is on file. Payment gets added to a Google Gift card of some sort (see Google Wallet).

The fact that your getting messages stating failure and make payment makes me think it was addded to the Sprint Bill because only Sprint can lock your account, none of the others options can. But why it's not showing up on your Sprint Bill, I don;t know.

Hopefully an admin will come in here and help out. They will ask for your email and pin information privately so they can access your account.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Help, what my kid has done!

@Help4TechChallenged-

Thanks for reaching out to us.  I'd be more than happy to help!  Sounds like there might be some charges onto your Sprint bill, and they are sitting as pending until your next bill prints.  If you could please PM me with your daughter's phone number and the PIN to the account I'll check this out for you!

Thanks again,

*Shannon

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.